May 01, 2008

虽然我愿意 Although I'm Willing by 伍家辉





check out this latest hit "sui ran wo yuan yi" by our very own malaysian singer wu jia hui. this singer really hit the waves with his high pitched voice. in fact he could easily be mistaken for a female singer instead of a male. He just released his debut album "although i'm willing" after his hit song "one half" from the soundtrack to Royston Tan’s getai (street concert) drama 881.

note: sorry folks, he embedded imeem file is loading a bit slow but it's worth the wait. enjoy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed, i did mistaken him for a female singer. even the name sounds like a girl's name. i was shocked to know wu jia hui is a guy.

Anonymous said...

HI
do you have this song?
can send me?
please =D
my e-mail's guinea_ps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Could you also send me a copy of this song "虽然我愿意"..
I find its very meaningful, thanks alot.
Email: leeyengsheng@yahoo.com

Xuelisha said...

hello.. can you send me this song?
i really like it..
emial : tearsdoll_@hotmail.com
thanks ya :)

Anonymous said...

hi.. i really love the song, can u please send me?? thanks!!
satinebutterfly@yahoo.com.sg

Anonymous said...

hi, is it possible to send me this song by wu jia hui? thanks alot..my email add is leesycheesy@yahoo.com.sg