May 01, 2008

dinner time !!

ok ok it's time for dinner and i haven't a clue what or where to go eat. do you guys out there ever have the same problem where you need to go out for dinner but just don't seem to know where or just what to eat. my mum and wife can't seem to agree on what to eat with me. basically i'm a meat person and my wife is a veggie person and my mum, haih my mum will eat anything under the sun but her health is restricting many foods.

so again i guess i'll just jump into my car and follow where the wind takes me eh ? hopefully we don't end up in some shitty place for dinner.

fill you guys in on where we finally ate later. if any of you have any great nice places to share, please do post a comment. toodles




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try out this site, it should give give u enof solutions.

Cheers !

---
Tot nhieu nhung bat luong..

Anonymous said...

Oops..
Seems i forgot to paste the URL. :)

http://www.foodpoi.com/

Cheers !

---
Tot nhieu nhung bat luong..