April 20, 2008

cafe 2046 @ kuchai maju



just came home after some drinks with my friend at cafe 2046 in kuchai maju. not a bad place for food and drinks and ironically for the concept, the prices are value for money. for rm 10 you can get a huge jug of flavored tea (u know la, those melon jasmine tea and peach jasmine tea). i had the peach jasmine tea and was really struggling to finish it off during my one and a half hours stay there. oh yeah my friend that you see there is the notorious jason who had no troubles finishing his honey jasmine tea being half my size. thing i like about this place is the clientèle here isn't the uneducated people you sometimes get in some of these concept cafes but making the atmosphere great for a nice chat. furthermore it offers free wifi in which a lot of people ae here using but you do still get a bearable speed.

those who are interested in trying the place out, here's the address :

No.13 & 15, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8,
Kuchai Lama, Off Jalan Klang Lama
Kuala Lumpur
Open daily 10am - 12pm
Tel: 603-7983 1380

1 comment:

Johnny said...

I will update you on my cafe later...

man! i love free advertisement!!

LOL!