April 29, 2008

visa blues : final destination

well i'm back home in kuala lumpur and i'm posting this to update you guys on what happened on the so called final leg of my visa blues. well after a iring trip at hatyai, my wife and i were at the dreaded malaysian border again. guess what i went into immigration and presented my marriage certificate and our passports to the officer in charge. guess what, again we were sent to the office before they would allow my wife to enter.what the fuck ??? spouse of citizen man !!! isteri kepada warganegara !!!! oh well in we go to the office and the officer there then looks at my marriage certificate and asks me why i haven't open file in immigration for my wife. jeez i felt like screwing him up as it clearly states that our registration was only 2 weeks ago. he should know that opening file will never be that fast. anyways i explained to him what happened and he sternly tells me to make sure i open file. what a dumbass, of course i wanna open file for my wife in the immigration department so hat she can get a multiple entry long term visa.

people of malaysia, you have spoken in the elections !! opposition parties, you have won many seats and it's time to make sure you do whatever you can to make changes for a better malaysia. after all this ordeal, it really makes me wonder whether i wanna just go to vietnam and stay there my whole entire life. at least they treasure their citizens as well and foreign spouses.

ok dinner time, wife nagging again. du ma noi nhieu wa !!!!

No comments: