April 23, 2008

visa blues part 2 : dejavu

well this morning i went to the immigration and guess what...deja fucking vu. there i go getting all the documents filled in, taking photos and getting all the stamping done and in the end they refused me again. Now this time around i can't exactly blame the immigration altogether to be fair. Let me tell you what happened. From my last post, you will know that i had to get a visa extension for my wife and the immigration refused me but what i didn't tell you was that i did finally managed to get a visa extension (don't ask me how and i shan't tell you any lies). Now when i got the visa extension, the reason for the extension for extending my wife's stay so that she could get registered but the immigration officer that approved my wife's visa stated that the visa extension was for her to arrange documents to leave the country hence not allowing me to extend my wife's visa another time.

Now what i can't understand is why in the world did the darn officer state "making arrangement to leave the country" when the whole stack of documents that he or she has to go read before signing the visa is all related to my marriage registration. in fact, even my visa extension application form states the reason as extension due to marriage registration date. the more i think of it now, i shouldn't be even fair to say it was partly my fault as how should i know how the immigration states it's policies.

well, i guess it's gonna be a trip to thailand for me and my wife since this time around my wife has no choice to leave the country. what a bad time for this to happen as my new online venture is just starting to bloom. anyways i'll be bringing my faithful notebook along with me so i can do my work and also blog about the trip.

my last words on this is "wake the fucking up !! yeah you guys know who you fuckers are !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor you... what rubbish?? Really it's high time our public services synchronise their acts with whatever guidelines they put in their websites. Mmmm....maybe you could seek out the services of Michael Chong? Wish u luck and good trip.